između 8 i 12 godina
između 11 i 15 godina
između 14 i 19 godina
In the WRO Future Innovators category teams develop a robot that helps solve real-world problems. There is a new theme every year, often connected to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. After research into the theme each team develops an innovative and functioning robotic solution. They present their project on the competition day.
Every WRO category has a special focus on learning with robots. In the WRO Future Innovators category, students will focus on developing in the following areas:
– Research and development: identify a specific problem within the season theme, research and come up with a creative solution.
– Prototyping: turning your idea into a functional robot solution.
– Technical engineering skills: implementing a robotic solution while using different source of materials (controllers, motors, sensors, 3rd party equipment etc.).
– Software engineering skills: developing a code that supports the robotic solution (e.g., using sensors, interaction between multiple devices).
– Innovation: Think about potential users, the impact and how you could turn your prototype into reality.
– Presentation skills: Prepare a project booth and present the idea to judges & audience.
– Teamwork, communication, problem solving, creativity.